Tax Advice to Foreigners

We provide advice on the income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax consequences of coming to and leaving the UK for the short and the long term and on establishing your residence and domicile position with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).

Individuals coming to the United Kingdom If you are coming to the UK to work, we can advise on the potential UK tax reliefs that are available to minimise your tax liability and liaise with your employer to ensure that your employment qualifies for these reliefs, including checking your contract of employment, advice on tax efficient structures for owning UK properties, inheritance tax planning for overseas individuals who have been in the UK for several years or who have settled in the UK permanently.

Call Charlotte Halsall on 01275 848951 or e-mail her at for more information.

Downend: 0117 9070906
Portishead: 01275 848951
Thornbury: 01454 856010
Worle: 01934 511139
Bristol: 0117 9041859